Amelia Island Professional Kayak Instruction. Thomas Oliver is a veteran kayaker with over 20 years of kayaking experience. Thomas holds a level III Coastal Kayak Instructor certification from the American Canoe Association (ACA). Thomas and his team provide professional kayak instruction and upon successful completion you can earn your ACA skill level assessment.
Amelia Island is the perfect destination for you or your group to learn and achieved the American Canoe Association skills. With miles and miles of beautiful coastlines you will hone your skills in march, river, and open ocean environments. Our goal it produce safe, solid paddlers, while building paddler’s confidence and having fun.
Founded in 1880, The American Canoe Association (ACA) is a national nonprofit organization serving the broader paddling public by providing education related to all aspects of paddling; stewardship support to help protect paddling environments; and sanctioning of programs and events to promote paddle sport competition, exploration and recreation.
The ACA believes it is our role to:
- Provide the general public with FUN paddlesport opportunities
- Make paddling education and instruction accessible
- Improve access to all paddling venues
- Expand paddlesport to people of all abilities and to the underserved
- Influence stewardship issues and public policy that affect paddlers and the paddling experience
- Promote paddlesports competition at the local, regional and national levels
- Create strategic alliances with clubs and other organizations that represent the outdoor experience in order to expand awareness and knowledge of paddlesport
- Communicate the benefits of canoeing, kayaking, rafting and stand up paddleboarding as healthy lifetime recreation activities
The heart of the ACA is the people who paddle, cherish and protect the rivers, lakes, streams, bays and oceans of the United States and beyond.
American Canoe Association courses on Amelia Island. Amelia Island Professional Kayak Instruction.
Due to the nature of our kayak instruction classes we custom tailor the experience to best meet the goals of the individual and the group.
Amelia Island Professional Kayak Instruction
Call 904-500-TOUR and we’ll go over everything to get you started.