Amelia Island Kids Adventure Camp
2020 Registration is Open!
Our Amelia Island Adventure Camp is for kids age 9-12 who would enjoy an immersive nature and skill building experience. Kids learn Kayak skills, Paddleboarding, and go on nature tours finding dolphin and other wildlife.
Our Adventure Camp goals are very simple: Learn about nature, develop confidence building skills and have fun!
Three days of activities and an optional bonus day for your child and family.
Kayaking and paddleboarding in and around Amelia Island immerses kids into the nature and wildlife of our coastal islands. This is an incredible experience for our children.
Learning the technical and leadership skills required to safely paddle boosts both teamwork and self confidence in our children.
Nature exploration continues as your child embarks on a boat nature tour in search of Eagles, Manatee, Dolphin, Sea Turtles and more!
More dates are being added to the schedule so give a call with any inquiries about our Amelia Island Adventure Camp!
Call 904-500-TOUR !
Amelia Island Adventure Camp Details:
- 2020 Summer Sessions (9-12 year olds)
- $175 per child
- 3 Days
- June 1 – 3rd
- June 8 – 10th
- June 22 – 24th
- July 13 – 15rd
- July 20 – 22nd – Session Full
- August 3rd – 5th
- 2020 Teen Adventure Clinic (13-15 year Olds)
- $110 per teen
- 2 days
- June 30th – July 1st
Click the book button and then choose your date on the calendar.
- 9am – 2:00 pm (Drop off and Pick up at Amelia Adventure’s Outpost 432 South 8th Street Fernandina Beach Florida, 32034.
- Sample Itinerary
- Day 1:
- Kayaking – Kids learn kayaking from land based safety instruction to on the water fun!
- Day 2:
- Paddleboarding: Kids learn safety and paddle confidence on paddleboards.
- Day 3
- Beach & Nature Tours: Kids are immersed in the nature, beauty and wildlife of Amelia & Cumberland Island.
- Land Nature Activity: Kids explore and learn about the nature and wildlife of Amelia Island.
- Bonus Day!: Any Amelia Adventures Camp kid receives free admission on any kayak tour so they can show off their skills! Thursday is set aside for the friends and family paddle tour and the bonus day is also available to be booked any other day this summer to accommodate families schedules.
- $175 per child
- Parents are responsible for providing a packed lunch for children.
- Enrollment Limited to 10 kids.
Kids Camp Photo Album Included for every Child!