Amelia Island Kids Adventure Camp
July 30th – August 2nd
Our Amelia Island Adventure Camp is for kids age 9-12 who would enjoy an immersive nature and skill building experience. Kids learn Kayak and Paddleboarding skills, go on a nature boat tour finding dolphin on the Amelia River and wild horses along the Cumberland Island National Seashore.
Our Adventure Camp goals are very simple: Learn about nature, develop confidence building skills and have fun!
Three days of activities and an optional bonus day for your child and family.
Kayaking and paddleboarding in and around Amelia Island immerses kids into the nature and wildlife of our coastal islands. This is an incredible experience for our children.
Learning the technical and leadership skills required to safely paddle boosts both teamwork and self confidence in our children.
Nature exploration continues as your child embarks on a boat nature tour in search of Eagles, Manatee, Dolphin, Sea Turtles and more!
More dates are being added to the schedule so give a call with any inquiries about our Amelia Island Adventure Camp!
Call 904-500-TOUR !
Amelia Island Adventure Camp Details:
- Summer Sessions
- June 4th-6th
- June 18th-20th
- July 30th-August1st
- 9am – 1pm
- Day 1:
- Kayaking – Kids learn kayaking from land based safety instruction to on the water fun!
- Day 2:
- Paddleboarding: Kids learn safety and paddle confidence on paddleboards.
- Day 3
- Nature Boat Tours: Kids are immersed in the nature, beauty and wildlife of Amelia & Cumberland Island.
- Land Nature Activity: Kids explore and learn about the nature and wildlife of Amelia Island.
- Bonus Day!: Any Amelia Adventures Camp kid receives free admission on any kayak tour so they can show off thier skills! Thursday is set aside for the friends and family paddle tour and the bonus day is also available to be booked any other day this summer to accommodate families schedules.
- $165 per child
- Parents are responsible for providing a packed lunch for children.
- Enrollment Limited to 10 kids.