Amelia Island Kayak Fishing
A serious zen form of fishing, Kayak Fishing allows you to quitely stalk fins int he skinny backwaters in and around Amelia Island. Stealthly sneek up on a redfish finning in the Egan’s creek marsh estuary. Head out to the deeper Amelia River as you target flounder and larger drum. Fish for sheepshead around the numberous docks and sturctures you can pull right in, around and under. Cast along the whtie sandy beaches of the Tiger Islands or the Fort Clinch state park.
Anglers renting our Amelia Island Kayak Fishing outfit receive a kayak ready to go with rods, reels, anchors and coolers. A simple and straight forward set-up.
Amelia Island Kayak Fishing Rental:
- Complete Kayak Fishing set-up ready to fish.
- Fishing Kayak, Rods & Reels, Anchor, Bait Cooler, Beverage/lunch Cooler.
- “Leaders & Sinkers” bait shop at boat launch provides all day access to bait, ice, hooks, leaders, sinkers, you name it.
- Protected tidal marsh backwater perect for spotting fins in the “skinny”
- Access to deeper fishing in the Amelia River.
- Access to Fort Clinch State Park beaches
- Check daily tide tables to plan your day.
- Angler is responible for own florida fishing permit.
- Saltwater fishing licenses are sold online at GoOutdoorsFlorida.com, at county tax collectors’ offices and at many license agents. Licenses may also be obtained over the telephone by dialing toll-free, 1-888-FISH-FLORIDA (347-4356). Additonal information can be found at MyFWC.com/License.
- $95 for 1/2 day (7:30am to 11:30am or 12:00pm – 4pm)
- $165 for full day (7:30am to 4pm)
Egan’s Creek Kayak Tour Meeting Location:
1620 N 14th St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034