Amelia Island Valentine's Day Tours
Amelia Island Valentine’s Sunset or nature Cruise
A magical evening for you and yours. Our Valentine’s Sunset Cruise is a romantic getaway filled with the beauty of Amelia and Cumberland Island, wildlife, dolphin, wild horses creating an amazing memory.
- 2-hour Amelia & Cumberland Island nature tour ending with romantic Florida sunset.
- Private Boat for just the two of you, or if you want you can bring up to six people total.
- Feel free to bring any food, wine, champagne, or beverage of choice.
- Meeting time is at 4:15pm and return time is about 6:15. Perfect for 7pm dinner reservations (wink, wink)
- Time slots can fill up but you can choose any boat tour time on the calendar before or after February 14th as well.
Amelia Island Valentine’s Kayak Tour
A unique valentine’s experience for any adventurous couple. We paddle down an iconic Amelia Island waterway along the Fort Clinch State Park, past the Amelia Island Lighthouse. As the tide carries us we paddle downstream past Historic Old Town and find the white sandy beaches of Tiger Island. We take a moment and relax then come close to watch the romantic Florida sun rest over the western sky.
- 2-hour Valentines Day Kayak Tour
- $65/person $130 per couple
- Single or tandem kayaks availible
- 4pm meeting time with returning time at 6:15. perfect for 7:15pm or later dinner reservations (wink).
All Valentine’s Day Adventures include Complimentary Photography